The production cycle is completely rounded and
has capacity of 20000L milk per day in two shifts. The machinery is relatively new and was
installed in 2008.
We have following machinery at our disposal:
- Milk metering station
- Pasteurizer “Alfa Laval” capacity 5000l/h
- One 175000l capacity inside the dairy processing
- Nine lacto-freezers 500-1000l capacity placed on
milk collecting points
- Three insulated INOX milk tanks
- Milk collecting vehicles
- 3 own purchase points with their own lacto-freezers
- Complete line for cheese production
- Complete line for hard cheese - “kashkaval” production
- Cottage cheese production line
- Seven cheese vats
Milk transport between machinery is realized with
INOX pipes and steam boiler with capacity of 450 KW or 600 kg steam per hour.
The boiler is in purpose built boiler section.
The production is divided into two floors:
- The first floor is intended for cheese production and has a capacity of 1200 liters of milk
- The second floor is intended for the production of yellow cheese and has a capacity of 12000 liters of milk
We also have a packaging section and six
chambers for cheese maturing and product maintaining.